Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to our little Iz!



Happy Monday everyone! No card to show today, I wish it was because we are partying it up here in the Wilson home for Iz's 3rd bday...but, the kiddos got hit with a tummy bug this weekend so we are laying low. :( No mexican fanfare as planned for dinner tonight, it looks like we'll be having a B.R.A.T. diet instead! heehee!
This is a pic last week at one of our local egg hunts. Isiah tried a Swedish fish for the first time and wanted to show me how big it is. haha! Gotta love this age, everything is so new and exciting. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday so far, I am off to clean and hope that he feels 10x better after his nap. :0)
Have a beautiful day my friends!

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Happy Birthday to your little man.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

hope everyone is feeling better now! happy bd!

Thanh Vo said...

This photo cracks me up. Happy birthday lil man.