Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bear with me... :)


Oh happy beautiful Tuesday everyone!
Yes, please bear with me as I am functioning in crazy chaos. We are moving in about a month to a bigger home so there are boxes everywhere in my hallways! Not to mention the end of school is right around the corner so 3 of my kiddos are doing tests and exams, and most importantly, our trip to Hawaii is in 2 weeks!!! YAY!
My craft room has been condensed to a little corner in our master bedroom, which kind of tells me that I have too much stuff. I can't even find what I need in my space, but thank goodness for digital images!!!
This adorable image is brought to you by the talented LORi Boyd, Lollipop Bear is part of her new May mega release. Cuuuute stuff, as always, her images make me happy. :)
You can see the Lollipop Bear spotlight here on the blog, the designers did a fabulous job showcasing this fuzzy wuzzy cutie! Lollipop Bear is available for purchase here at the store site - have fun shopping!
Thank you so much for coming by, I am off to work through this maze in my home...heehee!
♥ & Aloha,

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. That image is so cute. TFS.

Judie said...

Hi Joni,
Super cute card, Love that blue.
Hope you are making headway with your maze of boxes.
Hugs.
Judie

web design outsource said...

Lovely card!!! I just love this cute card.. This image is looking nice.
I love the colors in this card.
Thanks for this nice post.