Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BFFs


Happy Tuesday everyone! May was a uge release for By LORi Designs, not only did she bring back some old favorites from Claudia & Co., but she added some adorable new images like these Lollipop Sisters. How CUTE are they? They remind me so much of my girls, they truly are each others' best friends, just the way my sisters and I are. :)
That fun designer paper is from Echo Park Papers Little Boy Collection that you can purchase at Claudia & Co. I added some extra dots to the big sister's dress to look like buttons, then used a CB border for those fun dry embossed buttons.

I would love these sisters to join in on these challenges:
Stamps R Us: Use a digi
Fairy Fun Fridays: For the girls


Lollipop Sisters are debuting here on the blog with some fantastic samples by the BLD Design Team, be sure to hop on over to the blog to see their adorable work! Thank you so omuch for coming by everyone, have a beautiful Tuesday. :)
♥ & Aloha,

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

SUPER CUTE Joni!! LOVE the buttons!!! (=

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I just love all the buttons.

Danni said...

Oh my word is this ever cute!! I love that paper and well...everything! Awesome!

Kelly said...

Love the bright, cheery colors! Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Super adorable!! I love the DP you used and yes that image is too too cute!!

Thanks so much for joining us over at "Fairy Fun Fridays" and "By Lori Designs" too! Good luck!

Hugz,
xx Tracey -PFD&BLD/DT xx

web design outsource said...

Adorable card!!! I just love this cute card..I love the way you colored those images perfectly. Those background paper and the button designs are looking nice.
Thanks for this great post.