Monday, May 2, 2011

Raise the Shell Bar! :0)

Happy Monday everyone! I was hit with a flu-like virus last week so I am playing catch up on my blog, starting with the current challenge over at Raise The Bar:

We 'Shell!'

Create a card using a beach theme, let's see those seashells by the seashore! I decided to use my own Slusser from Inktegrity since he looks quite ready to hit the shallow end of the ocean. ;) This is last week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday's layout, actually done on purpose since I really loved the circle elements. Come on by the RTB blog to see the pretty beached themed cards! This is also where you'll link up your card, you have until Thursday to join in on the fun for your chance to be a Guest Bar-Tender. Thank you for coming by everyone! Back to disinfecting the house...
♥ & Aloha,

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so cute. Love all the summery colors.

Ecommerce Website Developers said...

Fabulous card!!! I love the way you colored this images. I like this button and ribbon design.
Thanks for this great card!!!