Monday, July 11, 2011

TPE Challenge #107

Hi friends!! Yes, I am still here, finding my way through an unpacked craft room and back into blogland. :) I cannot believe that it has been 2 weeks since I've last posted! ACK!
Since then, we made a successful, yet stressful move 20 miles south from our other home. The majority of boxes have been unpacked and put away, but my craft room is still in shambles! Our internet/cable/phone wasn't hooked up until the 7th, and having to unpack a household of 8 was quite a challenge.
I know YOUR craftroom is nice and tidy though (heehee!) which is why you should hop over to The Pink Elephant and join in on the newest challenge - FELT! Yes, those girls have come up with the cutest idea using this fun material and their cards truly show it all off! You can see their designs here on the TPE blog.
I'll be back tomorrow to spotlight one of BLD's newest images this month. Until then, have a wonderful rest of your Monday!

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Glad you're getting things in order. I can't wait to see your creation tomorrow.

Mary J said...

Hi Joni honey! Saw your msg on the BLD DT group - well done honey on a successful move! Blimey, I don't know how you did it!

Hhhmmm, won't be showing you photos of my ultra tidy craftroom (NOT!)!