Friday, August 19, 2011

Raise the {Ice Cream} Bar!

heehee! Happy beautiful Friday everyone! Are you excited for the weekend? Me tooooo! My buddy and I are hitting yard sales tomorrow so I am keeping my fingers crossed for awesome bargains. I am not a fan of retail. lol!
We plan on getting ourselves a nice cool drink (diet pepsi for her, mango smoothie for me) before we head out because we're still in the heat of summer in VA. And speaking of cooling down, come on over to join in on the fun at Raise The Bar's newest theme:

BEAT THE HEAT!

We want to see your cards featuring your favorite cool dessert - ice cream, popsicles, shaved ice, let's see it! For my card I combined two images from By LORi Designs, Puddle Jumper Todd & Sweet Treats:


Mmmm...I would LOVE  a giant ice cream cone like that! {You can see all of LORi's adorable images here at her website blog and shop. }
So ink up your favorite summertime dessert and show us what you got! Come visit all the yummy ice cream samples here at the Raise The Bar blog, this is also where you'll click on the blue happy frog to link up your work for your chance to be a Guest Bar-Tender. Have a great Friday everyone, I hope to show you some fun finds from our yard sales next week right here on the blog! xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

My site:
dsl angebot dslvergleichdsl.com

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I could use a nice ice cream cone right now. TFS.

Creations by Shirl said...

Humm Yummy Joni~
very pretty card.