Monday, September 26, 2011

TPE Challenge #118



Happy wonderful Monday everyone!
Today starts a new challenge over at TPE - and I cannot wait to share it with you all!
This week we want you to CASE one of the Designer's cards. Isn't that fun? You can copy the layout, the colors, the company that she used, just have at it!

Here is my card using an original sketch and my new Boho Anya that I won from The Greeting Farm:


She's soooo sweet! I just love her free-flowing vibe (we fondly call it "granola" - lol!). I found this sheet of Recollection paper in my stash, and since it had a very earthy design, I though it would be perfect with her. I also used a white puffy pen for her dress, the lace looks more like pom pom dots. :)

You can see the other wonderful cards that are up to be CASE-d here on the TPE blog. Choose any one that you like (the designers did an amazing lineup) and link up your work so that we can come and visit you!
Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you so much for coming by. xoxoxox


2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Joni~
This is cute cute cute... love all those bright colors on your papers and that image and your coloring of her outfit blends in perfectly with the bg.... Such a fab card!

Rhonda Miller said...

Sooo cute. TFS.