Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Fun Day - happy halloween!

Hello everyone and happy Monday to you all!
Any fun plans for this evening? 
If it were up to me, I'd grab a hot cup of tea and watch Hawaii 5-0. lol!
But 6 kiddos are excited to walk their new neighborhood and get some candy,
which is exactly what we'll be doing. 

Once the sugar high is over, be sure to get crafty with us over at
Farm Fresh Challenge Blog,
for our Monday Fun day, we are celebrating today's sugary event:
Happy Halloween!

All you have to do is show us your Halloween card made with any TGF images.
For my card I printed off Hallo Bride (digi)
and found some spoooky paper in my stash.
I decided to keep it simple, since all eyes were on her anyway. heehee!
Come and show us your work!
Link up your card here on this post to either your blog, SCS gallery, or TGF album.
Thank you for coming by to visit!
Happy trick or treating, I hope you get the good stuff. ;)
xoxoxox


10 comments:

mousekemom said...

Joni, OOOOOooohhhh my gosh, just...WOW, seriously, W-O-W. The details in her dress, the awesome matching DP, just awesome!

Rachel Parys said...

What a wonderful background those skulls make! You little card genius! Cool coloring.

Happy Halloween!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Happy Halloween Joni!!! Your card is so fun. TFS.

Leanne said...

Awesome Halloween card Joni! Love the skulls and Hallo Bride is perfect!
Happy Halloween!!

Danni said...

Super fun card!

SuiLan said...

Awesome card Joni! The paper is perfect with Hallo Bride!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

bOOOOO!!! How spooky adorable! Love the paper and her green hair!
Hope you had a fun Halloween with your kiddos :)
hugs, margie

gobeagirl said...

Great card Joni. I love how your hair and dress follow the colors in your paper. Did you color those eyes as well? Great idea. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween. My oldest is still trying to get all of his candy eaten, much to my hubby's dismay. lol Hugs, Lisa G

Denice said...

Eeeeek! Such a perfect card for Halloween...green hair, skulls, bright colors...the perfect combination!

Jessica Diedrich said...

TOTALLY digging the green hair- this ROCKS!