Friday, November 11, 2011

In honor of Veteran's Day


Happy wonderful Friday everyone!
In honor of Veteran's day, I pulled double duty (heehee - no pun intended!) for two of my favorite challenges: Farm Fresh Challenge and Raise The Bar.
This week over at Farm Fresh Challenge, we are CASE-ing the red haired girl, the fabulous Elena:


I loved Elena's work when she was a Farmer! The details are beautiful on her card, the triangle sides and stitching is perfect with this Anya!
Here is my take on her wonderful design:


In honor of Veteran's Day and our new Military Theme challenge over at Raise The Bar, I used Soldier Ian from The Greeting Farm. Just create something with a patriotic theme and enter your link here on our RTB post. You have to come and see the beautiful cards that Wanda and Thanh created, and read Thanh's beautiful poem to go with it.
Have a beautiful day everyone, celebrate our Veterans all over the world! xoxoxox

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are such great cards.

Sandra said...

Amazing cards!! I love them all.
Hugs
Sandra x

mousekemom said...

Joni, love the patterned paper and embossing!

Thanh Vo said...

HUGS Joni. Thank you for your own veteran in helping with keeping North America at peace.

Trina said...

Joni, this is a gorgeous card!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Joni. This is just wonderful! When I sall it last night on the challenge blog I almost didn't load mine... I love your coloring and the papers and the whole theme of your card. I am such a dork as I was so busy helping my kids getting pictures gathered of all our family members that are verterans I forgot altogether when I made my card let alone posted it. Truly your card ROCKS! Hope you had a wonderful day and a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the way you've colored this sweet little guy in his uniform! Creative idea to use the 2 triangle corners to represent the flag! Great CASE!