Friday, November 25, 2011

Raise the Thankful Bar!


Hello again! I am back with another post for Raise The Bar
I promise this is the last one, as my house needs some Christmas attention. ;)
{Please scroll down to our Farm Fresh Challenge below. Thank you!}

Over at Raise The Bar, we want to see your projects of gratitude - 
all that's required is that you have the words
THANK YOU or  GRATEFUL
on your work.
Really user friendly, right? :)
And perfect for this time of year with all the giving and receiving that we do.
For my card I was inspired by my fabulous Bar-Tenders 
to create a more elegant design.
It's been so long since I used a Stampin' Up image! 
This one is an oldie (very) but one that I can never part with:
{circa 2000 called Ornamentals}
Isn't this such a great seasonal set?
I used the one on the lower right, embossed on Basic Grey papers. 
Come on over here and see the beautiful samples by the Bar-Tenders.
This is also where you'll link up your work for your chance to become
a Guest Bar-Tender next week.

I am also entering this in to the following challenges:
If the Shoe Fits...Scrap it! - Thankful
Paper Play Challenges - Being thankful
Crafty Creations Challenge - Give Thanks/Gratitude

Have a great Friday everyone! 
Thank you so much again for your friendship!
xoxoxox


2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Just stunning. Love the colours you used.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

Nasir said...

This black and white combination is very good.
Print vip cards
Transparent business cards