Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Love U!


Just thought I'd put it out there...heehee!
Happy wonderful Tuesday everyone!
Since I had a wonderful vacation week with the kiddos home
and hubby on half day schedule, I had plenty of time to play in my craft room.
Today's card is a new image from TGF called Miss Anya Garland:
Aren't they adorable? I love their different hairstyles, so retro and sweet.
Miss Anya was colored in copics and embellished with handmade flowers,
Martha Stewart leaf punch, and die cut flourishes.
I decided that she needed to be darker complected with those gorgeous braids,
and paired with some vintage-y olive papers to compliment her skin tone.
I am actually joining in on some challenges this week (yay!):
Thank you so much for coming by everyone, have a beautiful Tuesday!
xoxoxox

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Gorgeous!! A lovely image and fab colouring, I like your little flowers, paper and bow
Sandy

Rhonda Miller said...

Soo cute. I love the image you used. TFS.

Jennifer said...

GREAT card, Joni!! What sweet images!!! (=

Sarah Bennett said...

Hello and Happy New Year, Joni! It has been far too long since I have visited you! I will try to change that in 2012 :-) I LOVE this darling card.... you continue to amaze me with your creativity! I hope you are all well and that this is a wonderful year for you and your family. I told Caroline I was posting to you and she says to say hello to Maali :-) Hugs, my friend!

SuiLan said...

I love this card and the green is beautiful!
The new images are darling!