Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday Fun Day - a color challenge!

Happy 2nd day of the New Year everyone!
I hope your weekend was awesome? 
I spent a lot of time in my craft room this week,
with hubby on a half day schedule and kiddos home from school. 
One of the cards I made was for today's Farm Fresh Challenge:

Blue + White + another color

As you can see, I did another...and another color. lol!


Isn't this bunny the sweetest? 
This is part of a NEW clear set from TGF called Lucky Bunnies.
They are so adorable and come with sentiments, perfect for year round cards!
Now if you haven't used TGF clear stamps, you will be SO thrilled,
they are made with the highest quality and stamp like rubber. :)
Come on over and join in on the fun of
Blue + White + one other color of your choice.
TGF has the best prizes for their customers who enter in on the fun!
Have a wonderful Monday everyone, thank you so much for coming by!

2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

hee, hee! We not only used the same stamp set, but the same bunny too :) Adorable card! Love everything about it!
hugs, margie

gobeagirl said...

Hi Joni, This is just adorable! Your card just makes me smile... Your primary colors and the whole card just looks like a picture to me. Seriously LOVE IT! :O) Have a great week. Hugs, Lisa G