Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kris' birthday blog hop!

It's Krista Palakiko's birthday today and a few of us are throwing her a surprise birthday blog hop!
 If you've come here from Shirl's blog then you are on the right path,
but if you just popped in you might want to hop on over to the beginning at the Lollipop Crafts blog.
Why?  Well one lucky hopper will win a SURPRISE PRIZE!
All you need to do is hop along to each friend’s blog, leave some love,
then head back to the Lollipop Crafts blog and let them know you completed the hop.
Who knows maybe along the way some of Kris' friends might be giving away RAKS of their own?
So make sure you stop and give some love to everyone!
The winner will be announced on Sunday, March 18th. 
**If you get lost along the way the MASTER LIST is on the Lollipop Crafts Blog.
For my card I used one of Kris' favorite companies: The Greeting Farm!

Kris is indeed HOT STUFF when it comes to designing cards and altered items. I just love her work!
HAU'OLI LA HANAU KRIS! 

Thank you for coming by everyone, have a wonderful evening!
xoxoxox


18 comments:

Danni said...

How super fun and cute!

Mimi said...

Adorable card! I'm sure Kris will love the cutie fireman! ;)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I love your "flames". TFS.

EstherT said...

Great card ... that firefighter is terrific and the flames are a great touch!

Leanne said...

Joni!! This is fabulous!! The design and the colors are terrific! Gorgeous card my friend.
;)

Colleen said...

What a super fun and cute card. I especially like the sentiment. It goes perfectly with your card.

Unknown said...

Another fun card :D this is so cute, what a sweet image and love the bright colours yay I am enjoying this hop.. xx

1LuvnMama said...

What a HOT card for sure! :) Luv Fire Ian! Kris is feel in' the heat from this guy!

Unknown said...

What a great choice to bring up the heat level in here...LOL I love your colors and card you made!

Arielle said...

How adorable!! This is such a great card for the bday girl!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

great card.....hope all is well...TFS

Cynthia A. said...

Love the color combinations. RED is my favorite color and the yellow just makes it pop even more. I am so inspired to use my patterned paper.

Cynthia A. said...

Love the color combinations. RED is my favorite color and the yellow just makes it pop even more. I am so inspired to use my patterned paper.

sunflower sue said...

Love this card and especially the colors that you used. :)

kris said...

Joni!!! This card is on FIYAH!!! hehehe!! OMG, this is sooooo CUTE! love how you did the flamin' border!! awesome!! Thank you so much for being apart of this super fun surprise!! Very happy you did! =)

Sonia said...

Hello Joni
Love your gorgeous card! Cute image!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Stephanie aka Steffers said...

Joni,
love this "hot stuff" card--Is there any way that I could order one of these,pay for it and have you send it to me??? It would be perfect for a fellow coworker who is also involved as a volunteer firefighter. HE would LOVE it !!!!!