Monday, April 9, 2012

TPE Challenge #143


Happy beautiful day-after-Easter everyone!
Fortunately our kiddos have today off from school, which gives me one more day to relax. :)
If you are back in your craft room already, be sure to join in on today's new challenge at TPE:

FLOWERS

Yes! It is springtime and we cannot wait to see all those beautiful flowers everywhere!
For my sample I designed a Mother's Day card:


Back in March, a lady asked me to design this gatefold card for her mother.
This was really fun to do, since it required no coloring and could be put together pretty quickly.
I love making these handmade roses out of scraps of paper.
 {You can see a more thorough tutorial here on Nina B's blog Crafting In Croatia}

 The sentiment is from Stampin' Up, the rose papers were on clearance at Michaels a while back.

Now show us your flowers! Click here to get to TPE's blog to see what Ella's girls have done. 
This is also where you'll link up your work so we can pay you a visit!
Thank you so much for coming by today, have a wonderful Monday.

xoxoxox

2 comments:

Renee said...

I think this is absolutely beautiful!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card Joni. TFS.