Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Garden of Roses


Happy beautiful Tuesday everyone!
My printer is up and running again (thank you hubby!) so I am one happy crafter.
When Krista from Saturated Canary had a sale on her digi images,
I purchased a handful and started coloring them up right away.
I should have paired some designer papers with them first, 
but I was so excited to finally have new images to play with. :)
This is a sweetie called Cerridwen, I just love her girly-ness!
Her hair was fun to color in, I don't know what prompted the red though. lol!

I kept the color scheme simple, used Cuttlebug embossed edges for depth,
ribbon to soften the lines, then added handmade roses and punched leaves.
I am entering her in the following challenges:


Thank you all so much for coming by today,
have a beautiful Tuesday everyone!
xoxoxox



4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful. I just love the Saturated Canary images.

Natasha said...

This is a beautiful card Joni! I love your coloring and the rolled flowers.

Natasha

Unknown said...

Just stunning Joni well done Hugs Elaine

Kelly said...

Stunning card Joni!
Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges.
Hugs, Kelly xxx