Monday, June 11, 2012

TPE Challenge #152


Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to jump in on this week's challenge?
The Pink Elephant wants you to create a 

MASCULINE card!

Here is my sample:


My husband and sweet dad of our 6 kiddos is also a high school football coach. 
When I asked him what he considered a 'masculine' card, he immediately said "sports." haha!
And since this one is for him, I happily complied. :)
It was kind of fun not to stamp and color as this is just chipboard and papers,
but I just had to add in that adorable brad on the bottom.

Now it's your turn to show us your masculine cards!
Click here to get to The Pink Elephant's blog to see what the designers have done.
SO amazing what Ella's Girls come up with every week!
Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you for coming by. :)
xoxoxox





1 comment:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great card Joni. I love the simplicity of it.