Monday, June 25, 2012

TPE Challenge #154

Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer?
We are on week two and I keep getting lazier. lol!
This week our challenge at TPE will definitely get you into your craft space:
What a great sketch, look at Ella the elephant taking center stage. :)
We are freestyling this week so be sure to use any image that your heart desires.
Here is my card using my newest TGF image Cheeky Geeky:
She's such a cutie, I wish I had that kind of sass when I went to private school. ;)
{Image: Cheeky Geeky; Copics; Alphabet paper: Recollections; dotted paper: Cosmo Cricket; Graph paper: DCWV} 

You can find all the adorable samples from The Pink Elephant's DT here on our blog,
this is also where you will link up your work.

Have a great day everyone, thank you so much for coming by!

xoxoxox


5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...what a cute & sassy card!! Love Cheeky Geeky and your fabulous coloring!! Great job wit this weeks sketch!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is great. TFS.

Danni said...

Love this! What perfect paper to pair with the sassy image!

Thanh Vo said...

Yeahhhhh, one of my favourite Cheekys!!! Love, love, love her and your card, Joni!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

OMG! I LOVE her!! Trying so hard not to buy anything, but you are making it hard.:)