Monday, August 6, 2012

TPE Challenge #160

Happy beautiful Monday everyone! I hope your weekend went well. :)
We have a fun new challenge over at The Pink Elephant, and this week we have an amazing sponsor:


Oh yes, who doesn't like ribbon and twine? :)

Our theme this week is Ribbon Galore!




{Paper: Recollections, Sentiment: Stampin' Up, Green Ribbon: Offray}

I used Ribbon Carousel's gorgeous White Silky Crushed Ribbon for my card:


It is so easy to work with, the weight of this ribbon is just so beautiful.
I folded a strip into pleats and then adhered it to the card...no stitching required! 
 You can use any type of ribbon on your card for this week's theme,
but one lucky winner will receive a $10 gc to shop at Ribbon Carousel!

Come on over and see what Ella's girls have done with ribbon.
Click here to see their beautiful work on The Pink Elephant's blog.

Have a great Monday everyone! Thank you for your visit!
xoxoxox


5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Joni!! Wish I knew someone that was prego so I could make one!! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just love the sweet image.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow! What a card!!! great image and great coloring! Her eyes are mesmerizing!

Stacey Schafer said...

adorable card, Joni! love your ruffled ribbon treatment:)