Monday, September 17, 2012

TPE Challenge #166


Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
It's time for a new challenge over at TPE - another fun one too!

This week we want you to go:

MONCHROMATIC  

Here is my card using the lovely Miss Anya Bags:


Purple is usually not my go-to color but it was fun using it!
Miss Anya Bags has a great bag to color in or paper piece,
so I did a matchy match with the papers.

Come on over and see what the Design Team has done!
Ella's girls never fail to WOW me every week. ;)

Click here to hop over to the blog, this is also where you link up.

Have a great day everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hi Joni
I love that color.. you did a FABULOUS creation and i really like the color your chose.
GREAT Job!~
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com