Friday, October 19, 2012

Which is Witch?


Happy happy Friday everyone!
I hope you all have some great plans for the weekend?
Whether it's relaxing, or being a weekend warrior, 
be sure to take some time to join in on our new challenge over at Raise The Bar:

Which is Witch?

Yes, I was in a goofy mood when I came up with that theme.
All you have to do is create a card or project using any witch image.
For mine, I used the uber adorable Hallo Witch digi from The Greeting Farm:


She is sooo sweet! I love her bright eyes and puckered lips!
I did lean her back a bit more to make it look like she's in takeoff mode.
I used the adorable sketch from TGF's Double Take Tuesday as well:


And joined in on these fun sites:

Flutter By Wednesday's: any winged thing (bat)
Fab 'n' Funky: orange, black, and your choice

Be sure to find your favorite witch image to play along in our Raise The Bar challenge!
We want to know Which is Witch? 

Thank you for coming by today, have a wonderful Friday everyone!
xoxoxox

9 comments:

jan farnworth said...

what a great card thanks for joining us at fbw.

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute.

Joey said...

This is so so cute! great card and love the boldness of colour, thanks for joining us at Flutterby. Joey x

Migdalia said...

OMG!Stinkin Cute!Love it!TFS

Jackie said...

Joni this is simply fabulous! I love your color use and the overall design to this card...amazing work! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n Funky Challenge!

Jackie, Fab 'n Funky DT

Melyssa said...

Wow Joni you rocked the challenge. Your card is gorgeous!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Too cute! Your coloring is amazing!

Rach83 said...

What a cutie! Your card made me smile as soon as I saw it. Great colouring and love the bat!

Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

BrossArtAddiction said...

So fabulous!! Love it! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
♥My Blog♥