Monday, November 19, 2012

TPE Challenge #175


 

Happy Monday, friends!
I hope your weekend went well!
Are you ready for a beautiful Thanksgiving week ahead?
I know I am!

But first be sure to join in on The Pink Elephant's newest challenge:

GIVING THANKS

I just love November and all the time spent on gratitude,
I am one of those people who put off my holiday decorating
until right after Thanksgiving. ;)

Here is my card using the adorable Cornelia from Saturated Canary:


Isn't Cornelia a beauty? 
I paired her with one of my favorite classic Stampin' Up sentiments,
as well as some leftover papers from my stash.

Here is the sketch I used for today's creation from Sunday Sketch & Stamp:


Now are you ready to play along?
Come on over to TPE's blog to see all the adorable creations from Ella's girls.
This is also where you'll link up your work for the week. 

Thank you so much for coming by to say hello!
I hope your Monday is as wonderful as you. ;)
xoxoxox

No comments: