Monday, December 31, 2012

TPE Challenge #180

Happy beautiful New Year's Eve everyone!

Well as if I couldn't be more behind, it dawned on me this morning
that I didn't even post last Monday on Christmas Eve.
But the good news is that TPE's challenge lasts until next Monday
so there's plenty of time to play along!

LORi and Sheri asked us to post our favorite TPE card from 2012.

I chose Cheeky Cherry Pie because it has several techniques that I love:
I altered her a bit (she's got a cute little bob)
I used the no border technique
and I used the banner set from TGF as well.

It was one of those cards that came together quickly for me with great papers as inspiration!

So are you ready to play along?
This challenge we want you to create something with the theme of:

ANYTHING GOES

Woohoo! It has to be a current card though (created any time from Dec. 24th on)
in order to qualify for eligibility.

You can see the Design Team's picks of their own favorite cards
here on The Pink Elephant's blog. This is also where you'll link up your work.

Have a wonderful New Year everyone!
This pic that I borrowed from Jessica Diedrich sums it up perfectly:

teehee! HUGS!
xoxoxox



2 comments:

Migdalia said...

A Gorgeous card!
Happy New Year!
Migdalia

Cara said...

So cute! Happy New Year!!
Cara