Monday, January 7, 2013

TPE Challenge #181

Hello hello again!
As promised, here I am with TPE's newest Monday challenge
and we have one of the cuuuutest sponsors ever:

Eeek! LORi is a good friend of mine (I think - teehee!) and I was privileged to work on her DT.
She has the most adorable images here at her store,
including a line of Valentine's cards that will make 2/14 a snap!

This week our theme is:

CELEBRATE

Here is my card using one of LORi's Lollipop images:


Okay - disclaimer, there is red on that Michaels patterned paper! lol!
I just happened to cut out an area that doesn't have a red cupcake, balloon, or gift on it. ;)

I used my wonky square nestie for the image, then used orange twine for her lollipop.
And yay for that part of the paper to say "Celebrate" - heehee!

Super easy theme to play with this week, so I can't wait to see you there.
Anything that makes you want to Celebrate can be linked here on TPE's post.
And you really should hop over to see what the Design Team has done -
using more of LORi's images!

Have a great rest of your day everyone,
thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox



3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just the adorable image. TFS.

Danni said...

Very cute!! Love how you did the lollipop!

Migdalia said...

What a SWEET card!very Yummy!