Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SCRS Challenge #98


Oh what a beautiful morning!
Happy Tuesday everyone, it's time for a new challenge from SCRS,
that fun color combo using:

Yellow, Brown, 2 shades of Pink (light and dark)

Here is my card using Cheerleading Emily:


I think this is one of my favorite images from SCRS, she's such a cutie!
That hot pink chevron paper actually belongs to my 6 year old (lol! Thanks Lily!),
then I paired her with an American Crafts rub-on sentiment and embellis from my stash.
This happy color combo is so much fun to work with!

Be sure to use an SCRS image and these colors to enter into the challenge.
Don't have any SCRS image yet? There's a wonderful February sale going on:


Come see what the fabulous designers are up to,
and be sure to link up your card to the SCRS blog:

Danielle Lounds
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith

Have a beautiful morning everyone! I'll see you back here a bit later...
xoxoxox 


No comments: