Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Aqua and Chevron? Yes please!

Happy rainy Tuesday everyone!
What a cozy day to craft. :)
Are you ready for a brand new DTT challenge over at The Farm?
Feast your eyes on this beauty:


Oooh, aqua and chevron. What a pretty combo - look at that rug!
Here is my card using Creeper Monday Morning, a new release over at The Farm:


I know. It looks teal, doesn't it? I thought so too! The stickles bottle said aqua. hmmm...
This cutie is so much better looking than me on a Monday Morning,
colored in copics and paired with paper scraps from my stash using this sketch:
Fetch A Sketch Challenge
Come along and join in on the Aqua & Chevron challenge!
Click here to see what the Farmers have done and link up your card,
be sure to use any TGF image (digi, rubber, clear).

Have a great day everyone!
I think I'll enjoy my cup of coffee and watch the raindrops. :)
xoxoxox

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

So cute. I am loving the color combo and the fun image. TFS.

Tip Top said...

Do like the colour combo!! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges