Friday, March 15, 2013

Celebrate Music in our Schools!


Did you know that this is Celebrate Music in our School month?
And celebrate we will! I was a piano playing, chorus girl (think Glee, but much more PG),
so I appreciate all types of music being taught in schools!
In fact, our 8 year old is performing "This Little Light of Mine" on Saturday. ;)

Raise The Bar is also celebrating this theme, so make sure you come and join us!
Show us your cards using ANY image that has some music to it -
an instrument, singing, you name it.
For my card, I used a retired image from The Greeting Farm named "Sing."
I love that she is playing an ukulele in slippers...
because that's the ONLY way to play an ukulele! ;)

Come see other beautiful samples on the Raise The Bar blog for more inspiration,
then make sure you link up your musical card for us to see.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone, thank you for being you!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Sugar Cards said...

I love your no lines coloring technique!!!