Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DTT - Take time to smell the flowers!


Hello again friends!
If you are here to see the newest challenge over at SCRS,
please scroll down a bit to see the adorable Golfing Oliver.

And once you're done, join us over at The Greeting Farm for our latest challenge: FLOWERS

We want to see your TGF images paired with beautiful blossoms after all,
it is almost Spring! EEEK!
 Here is my card using the newest  Beatrice Blush:
Beatrice is such a sweetie, I love the softness of her look.
Since I've been on a bit of a mojo halt lately,  I searched my favorite challenge blogs
and found this sketch on Anyone For Anya?:

Now it's your turn to play along with us - just use any TGF image in rubber, clear, or digi,
and shower it with flowers. The more the merrier! 
Click here to see the other samples by the Designers, they are blooming with happiness. :)

Have a beautiful Tuesday everyone, time for me to start Spring cleaning...
xoxoxox

3 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful!!

Blankina said...

OHHH your Blush Beatrice is fantastic Joni, thanks for joining our ANYONE FOR ANYA..

PS Mr Linky is not up at the farm..

Hugs AFA DT Blankina

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Your card is beautiful. I love your choice in PPs, embellishments and your take on our sketch.

Thanks for playing at Anyone for Anya? this week.

Happy Crafting
Sam