Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SCRS Challenge #102


Happy Tuesday everyone! Did you see that picture up above? 
There's an exciting new challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

WASHI CHALLENGE 

 If you are a bit behind the times like I am,
Washi Tape is such a fun new embellishment.
You can find it anywhere, in craft stores, online, I found some at the dollar store!

Here is my card using Surfing Oliver from SCRS:


He's such a surfing cutie! I changed out his hair color for a strawberry blonde. 
No particular reason, just thought he'd be cute paired with green. ;)
I used some washi tape on the ends of 2 corners in that same blue hue,
giving it a cool ocean feel. Ahhh...now I miss Hawaii. 
I paired him with Basic Grey Sweet Threads line, and the sentiment from Festive Rin.
Come along and play in on the fun!
Click here to hop over to the SCRS blog and link up your card.

 And before I go, thank you so much for coming by -
I am sending all of my love to those who were affected by Boston yesterday.
Hugs to all,

No comments: