Thursday, April 25, 2013

the Deconstructed Sketch 99

*Please scroll down for the new TGF releases - thank you so much!* 


Hello again and thank you for stopping by!
There's a new sketch in town from Deconstructing Jen,
and this is one you'll definitely want to play around with.
For my sample I used an American Crafts rub-on chandelier on a doily.
I must say it was fun to do and cut down on some coloring time!
I wanted a very girly Thank You card, so I paired it with some damask papers
(Recollections), a Stampin' Up sentiment, and bling.

Here is the amazing sketch for the week:
Remember you can flip it, rotate it, as long as we can see the sketch!
Need more inspiration?
Because the designers that I am privileged to work with are just amazing:
Tobi Crawford
Tracey Pickersgill  

Now come on over here to join in on the fun!
Have a wonderful day everyone, it's almost the weekend!

2 comments:

Crestajune said...

This is really beautiful, Joni. I love everything about it! The idea of the rub-on on the doily is awesome. I will have to try that some time. Have a wonderful day!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is beautiful.