Monday, April 22, 2013

TPE Challenge #196



Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
I hope your weekend went just the way you wanted it to. :)
 It's time for a new challenge over at The Pink Elephant:

LIFT IT!

Here is my card using an adorable digital image from QKR Stampede:


I popped up the little boy's arm, frog, pocket, and patch on his pants:


This frog doesn't look too thrilled, but he sure does! ;)
I am a few days behind on my Raise The Bar Challenge of 'friendship' 
but this little guy will be added there too. 
Come along and join in on the Lift It challenge,
click here to get to TPE's blog and see what Ella's girls have done.
Have a wonderful Monday everyone, thank you for coming by.
xoxoxox

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Joni!! Love the sweet image and how you added dimension to him!! Great job!!

Stacey Schafer said...

darling!