Friday, May 24, 2013

FFF - shake, rattle, or roll!

Happy Finally Friday everyone!
I'm a wee bit under the weather so I'll have to keep this short and sweet...
This week we have a super fun new TGF challenge for you from Thanh:
 
MAKE IT MOVE!

We want to see your cards shake, rattle, roll, pull, slide, you name it.
There are so many fun tutorials on YouTube and SCS to show you how it's done.
Here is my card using CC Monday Morning:


How old is that little adhesive cup from Stampin' Up?
Hmm...I'm pretty sure I bought it when I had 5 kids, not 6. lol!
I used the fun shaker technique with some micro beads I had in my stash.
These papers make me giggle so I just knew I had to add in a fun sentiment.
And here's the little inspiration for 'Bee Mine':


Come on over and join in on the fun!
The Designers have some fabulous samples to inspire you,
click here to hop over to The Greeting Farm's blog to see what they've created.

Have a great day everyone, thank goodness it's the beginning of a long weekend! YAY!
xoxoxox

No comments: