Monday, May 13, 2013

TPE Challenge #199

Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
 I do hope your Mother's Day was just as wonderful as you?
We had a very relaxing day, hubby grilled burgers and my kiddos made sure to celebrate the day.
I had homemade cards (lots of them!), flowers, cake, and ice cream. Yum!

And now it's time for a new challenge over at The Pink Elephant:
MASCULINE BIRTHDAY
Tricky one for me as I love making froo-froo cards. heehee!
Here is mine using a Stampin' Up sentiment as a focal point:

I found the Recollection paper from Michaels, then added more punched out leaves.
I created this card using the current sketch over at Sunday, Sketch & Stamp:

That's a fun sketch isn't it? I am a day late in posting my card,
 but be sure to stop in to the Sunday, Sketch & Stamp blog to join us in the fun.
 
Then come on over and join us for this fun Masculine Birthday Challenge over at TPE!
Click here to see the adorable samples by the design team,
this is also where you'll link up your work.

Have a beautiful day everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Joni! Love the colors & papers...leaves are perfect accent for a masculine card!

Anonymous said...

Informative Post Bravo, your idea it is magnificent

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the challenge theme. I need to get some masculine cards made.