Tuesday, June 4, 2013

1-5-5 what could that mean?

 
Happy Garden Variety Tuesday everyone!
Today Peggy is diving into a fun new challenge, celebrating the 155th day of the year:

1-5-5
Use 1 of something, 5 of another thing, and 5 of yet another element!
How fun is that?

For my card I am finally debuting the new WINKY BEAN:


I know, I've been playing with my onesie die so much but I'm excited to finallly show her off!
Winky Bean is adorable, she reminds me of Sailor Moon (showing my age here).
I love the Beans because they already have a scene and sentiment all stamped in one,
and if you so desire, cutting her out or stamping her just as an image is a great option too. :)
For my theme I used 1 image, 5 eyelets (yes! Eyelets!), and 5 scraps of ribbon.
I tried to coordinate it with my Simple Stories {Summer Fresh} papers:



I am also playing along in the following challenges:
Craftin Desert Divas: Ribbon or twine
Crafty Boots Challenge: Rainbows
Make My Monday: Ribbon or Lace
Paper Playtime: 2 or more ribbons
Craftin' Musketeers: Use a stamped image

Come on over to The Greeting Farm's blog to enter in on the fun.
1-5-5 will truly get your creativity going, I can't wait to see what you create!
Have a wonderful day, thank you so much for coming by to visit me.
xoxoxox


7 comments:

Trina said...

Sailor Moon! I used to love that! This is adorable!

Mynn xx said...

She is TOO CUTE!!! LOVE the fun bright colors you used and the ribbon down the side is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

L.B. said...

So love how you put the ribbon onto this card. Pinning it for later. Love the colors as well. Glad you could join us at paper Playtime

Dee's Craft Room said...

Very sweet card, great image and I love the eyelets and ribbons.

Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Unknown said...

This is so cute and I love what you did with the ribbon!!

Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine “ Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Fran said...

A gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xxx

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Great card thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT xx