Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp new challenge!

Well happy Sunday my friends!
I woke up to the sound of rain. It's kind of nice and cozy - perfect crafting weather!
This week we have a fun new Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge designed by Catherine.
For my card I used the adorable Winky Bean from The Greeting Farm:


I paired her with MME papers {the sweetest thing} and colored her in with copics.
Here is Catherine's sketch for the week:


Come along and join in on the fun!
You can find other adorable samples by the design team here,
this is also where you'll link up your work.

I am also entering her in on the following challenges:
ABC Challenge: Pretty in Pink

Have a beautiful rest of the weekend everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxoox

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a pretty card love the colours and papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Ann-Marie said...

A fantastic card, love the hair. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

NickScrapShack said...

So sweet! Love the fun colours and patterns. The stamp is very cute too.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week!
Nick

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Wow, this looks great! I love your colouring. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at ABC Challenges.
X - Natalie - X