Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This GVT - seems a little sketchy...


Happy FINALLY summer for us everyone!
I know that friends are enjoying their 6th week of vacation,
I am just glad that it's official as of this afternoon for us in Virginia. YAY!

Now that there's more time to play, come and join us in this week's GVT challenge,
using this awesome sketch by Maria:
Thank you Maria! I love all the possibilities of this layout. :)
And here is my card using the new Baby Anya & Ian set:


Okay, confession time. I actually owned the original set waaaaay back when the Farm was still young.
So I used a few of the accessories from that set with this sweet baby boy. :)
I paired him with Recollection papers from Michaels, and paper pieced his bib and beanie.

Come on over and join in on the sketchy fun!
Click here to hop over to TGF's blog to see what the designers have done,
this is also where you'll link up your work.
Have a blessed day everyone! Thank you for coming by. :)
xoxoxox


1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card. I love the sketch.