Friday, July 5, 2013

FFF - red, white and blue, and some ribbon too!


Happy wonderful Friday everyone!
And yesterday brought us into a nice long weekend, didn't it? YAY!
With all these extra hours, be sure to join in on this week's FFF challenge:
 
RED, WHITE, BLUE + Ribbon

Here is my card using the new Cheeky Lessons:


  I adore the Cheeky line! So much spunk and confidence. ;)
I colored her in with copics and added some fun new SU goodies 
that I picked up at a craft sale - ribbon, embellishments, and tons of cardstock!

All you have to do is design a card around those 3 colors and ribbon, 
and be sure to use any TGF image (rubber, clear, digi, or even retired!). 
Come hop over to the blog to see what all my fellow Farmers have done!
Click here to get there, this is also where you'll link up your work. 

Have a super Friday everyone!
Thank you for coming by to see me...
xoxoxox

No comments: