Tuesday, July 9, 2013

SCRS challenge #108


Happy Tuesday everyone!
Are you ready for a fun new challenge over at Sparkle Rubber Creations Stamps?
Because we're going to throwback to images released before last summer!
Here is my card featuring Shopping Emily (I love her!):

I colored this sweetie up with copics,
then paired her with this fun pinstripe paper and ribbon from Stampin' Up.
(I totally lucked out, a neighbor and SU guru is having a purge sale - eek!)

I used a newer sentiment (from Lemonade Ruby) and die cut swirls for this sketch
from Try Stamping On Tuesday's challenge blog:
{Oh look - the colors match too. heehee!}

Come along and join in on the fun for this new challenge!
Click here to see the adorable samples from SCRS and to link up your work.
Remember to use any throwback SCRS image to be eligible to win.
See you in a bit with another fun challenge for this Tuesday!
xoxoxox

1 comment: