Monday, July 22, 2013

TPE Challenge #209

 
Happy happy Monday everyone!
Well, today is the BIG day - all the packers are at the house,
organizing and boxing up all of our junk stuff. ;)
Before packing up my craft room though,
I was able to get in the newest TPE challenge:
 
MONOCHROMATIC
 
Here is my card using an adorable image from Whimsie Doodles:

Any Walking Dead fans here?
I am SUCH a fanatic, love love love that show.
Of course not everyone can tolerate zombies and gore, but this - guy/girl? - is a cutie. ;)
Melyssa sure has the funniest sense of humor,
I am fortunate to say that we actually hung out last summer here in VA!

Come on over and play along in our fun monochromatic challenge!
All you have to do is create a card/project/3D item,
then upload it here to our TPE blog.

We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thank you for coming by to see me, have a great day everyone!
xoxoxox



1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

Ms. Drippy Brains there...oh em gee, I HAD to come see where you got her! What a super fun card!!