Thursday, October 31, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch #125

 Happy Halloween everyone!
Although I decorate for the Fall season and not for spooks and scares,
I do love seeing all the adorable kids dressed up at my door. 
I hope you all have some chocolate consumption planned for tonight? heehee!

Until then, here's a treat for you to try out, 
because it's time for a new sketch over at the Deconstructed Sketch:

I did say I don't decorate for spooks and scares, right?
But I LOVE doing creepy Halloween cards!
I got these fabulous papers from Stampin' Up this summer, 
I cannot believe it took me the whole month to remember where I put them.

I attached a fun little plastic spider on a torn cotton ball,
then glued him on to the front layer.
I must say, it really did feel spooky not having an actual stamped image. ;)

Here is the sketch for the week, so have fun with it:

The designers created some adorable samples, so be sure to follow their links below:

Have a wonderful and happy day everyone, thank you for stopping by!
xoxoxox

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Awesome Halloween card Joni!

Stephanie McKnight said...

Wonderful card! Really love the green color used, spider on the cotton- very clever. Thank you for the inspiration out of the Halloween box!

Nance said...

Cool card, Joni! I love just the green and black. That sounds like me looking for things---I seem to do it everyday! Happy Halloween!

Judy Rozema said...

Love the green for Halloween!! Super cool spider with his *web*!