Tuesday, October 29, 2013

SCRS Challenge 116

Happy beautiful Tuesday everyone!
I hope you are in for a fun challenge at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps,
as we are going into week two of this fun theme:


Oooh, this was a fun one! Definitely a challenge for me,
as I have never done a side step card. ;)

Here is my simple {feeble} attempt using Laptop Lucy (on sale now!):


{I promise this card is straight, I just couldn't get it to sit up right!}

There are amazing tutorials online, like this one here.
Come along and play with us!
Click here to hop over to the SCRS blog, I can't wait to see what you create.
 Have a great Tuesday everyone, thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I think you did a great job on the sidestep card.

Nance said...

Pretty card! Not feeble -- CAS! I'd think something this complex should be more simple in detail! I have yet to try one of those myself. May have to soon.