Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Monday!

Hello everyone and happy holidays to you!
I know it's a busy time, so I'll keep it short and sweet.
It's sooo busy, in fact, that I am a week late with my card for The Pink Elephant. ;)
This whole month of December, we want you to be inspired by this picture:

Oooh, so festive and happy!
You can interpret this any way your holiday heart desires,
using any stamp from any company, with any papers and embellishments. :)

Here is my card using an image and sentiment from The Greeting Farm:


That sweet birdhouse is from My Heart (adorably versatile set, btw!),
and the sentiment is part of Dollie with Gifts.
I added twine, MS punched leaves, bling, and a cuttlebug folder as well.

Come on over and join in on the fun over at The Pink Elephant!
We would love to see your creations for the entire month of December.

Have a wonderful day everyone, stay warm and bright! :)
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: