Wednesday, April 15, 2015

TGF Super Secret Stamp Club Release!


Happy beautiful Wednesday everyone!
It's even more exciting because today is a new release from The Greeting Farm.
What exactly is the Super Secret Stamp Club?
You can read all about the perks of getting new, "mystery" releases EARLY!
Be sure to click here for more details,
and to find out when the next sign ups are to join in on the fun. :)

Today we are showcasing SAGE (SSSC #10) and LAVENDER (SSSC #11):


Oh my sweetness, aren't they the cutest? I love their sweet faces!
I colored both of these girls up with copics, using the no border technique,
then added rub on sentiments from Hobby Lobby.
I promise to update the papers I used once I clean up my craft space!

Click here to see the other adorable samples from Rosie and Claudette,
then head to the store to snatch these two sweeties before they're gone!

Thank you for coming by to see me, have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: