Monday, June 8, 2015

TPE Challenge #302

Happy beautiful Monday, everyone!
It's time for a fun new challenge over at The Pink Elephant.
This week we have a photo inspiration for you:


Look at this adorable bedroom:


I adore all these colors and fun patterns, it's so layered and fresh!
Now I admit, it was a crazy week of graduations and promotions,
so I went very literal with my card:


heehee! I must say, it was so much harder than I thought it would be!
First I went through my scraps and found similar patterns,
then layered them like the bedroom pillows.
Trying to cut them to fit each corner was tricky. lol!

Come on and join in on the fun!
Click here to see what Ella's girls have designed around this challenge,
the girls made some amazing samples for you to see!

Have a beautiful day everyone,
thank you for coming by to see me!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: