Friday, August 14, 2015

SSSC No. 15 Preview!

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you're ready for the wonderful weekend ahead?
It's going to be a fun one, as tomorrow there will be new goodies at TGF!

Continuing our previews of what's to come
from this SSSC series from The Greeting Farm,
is this new cutie that I looooove.
Here is SSSC No. 15 named Rose:


How cute is this little thinker?
I colored her up with my Copics and 0.5 Copic multiliner
using the no border technique.
The sweet butterfly is also from TGF {Hoppy Hello}
and I added a rub on sentiment from American Crafts

She will be available tomorrow for you to add to your collection!
{And if you want a headstart on getting these cuties,
be sure to visit this page here on TGF's site for all the SSSC info.}

Be sure to stop by the blog to see what Claudette and Rosie
have created with this Sweet Secret Stamp Club cutie!

Thank you for stopping by, have a beautiful weekend everyone!
xoxoxox
~*Joni


No comments: