Thursday, February 11, 2016

New from the Farm!


Happy Thursday everyone!
It's time for a sneaky peeky of a new stamp coming to TGF on Monday.
This adorable new image is part of the SSSC series 
{click here to read more about it!}.

Introducing the adorable new creeper Evie:



Ohhhh, she's so tech savvy and hip, isn't she?
I made another card with this cutie that I'll show you on Release Day,
but for today's make I decided to use some fun pops of color.
A girl's world is full of words and texts,
so I chose this paper from DIY Boutique {Simple Stories},
then colored her up with fun copics.
Be sure to pop over to The Greeting Farm's blog to see what the other Farmers made -
spoiler alert, they're suuuuper cute. ;)

Have a great day everyone, I'll be back tomorrow with another debut!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: