Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Look into my Krystal...


Happy Wednesday everyone!
It's been a minute since I've had the chance to blog,
but I promise now that my daughter's volleyball season is coming to a close,
I'll be here quite often, hopefully with a new look to the blog.
Thank you so much for coming by to see
what The Greeting Farm will be releasing on Friday!
Introducing SSSC No.22, Krystal:

With the way the temps have been here in the South,
I don't blame her for bundling up a bit!
This cutie is available on Friday, but was also sent out months ago through
TGF's Super Secret Stamp Club.  The next sign up is June 1st, so be sure to watch for it!

I colored up this sweetie with copics, then paired her with a Stampin' Up rub on sentiment.
She's got some stickles on her accessories as well, because she's kind of a show stopper. ;)

Be sure to stop in tomorrow to see SSSC No. 23 - because HE is a CUTIE! <3 p="">Thank you for seeing me today, have a beautiful Wednesday!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: