Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A card for Lou

Happy Tuesday everyone!
If anyone is familiar with Lou Daubney,
then you know what a true optimistic sweetheart she is.
Lou is a big name in the crafting world,
affiliated with the likes of Saturated Canary, Mo Manning, and Tiddly Inks
(to name just a few!).
She is also a fighter, as she is going through a medical challenge
that I know she will overcome.
I made this card for Lou to put in her little care package from me:


C.C. Designs released this sweet stamp called Rustic Sugar Cinnamon with Bunnies,
and oh what a perfect image!
Lou is also a proud mum of two sweet hippity hops.💓
 I used the sentiment and the carrot from the Meoples Hops Clear Stamp to finish up the card.

I encourage you to follow Lou's journey here on her blog,
her talent and positivity will truly make you smile. 😊

Have a beautiful day everyone,
thank you for coming by! 
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: