Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Stamp Feature: Baby Laundry


Happy Tuesday, everyone!
As summer approaches, my days somehow get shorter. teehee!
With all of these kiddos and their activities,
I am definitely counting the days until school is out. 😉
Today on The Greeting Farm's blog, I am showcasing this adorable set called Baby Laundry:



Oh. My. I still remember little tiny clothes hanging on my mom's clothesline,
they always smelled like sunshine when they were dry. 💓
I paper pieced these outfits with scraps,
then coordinated them with this delicious paper that I've had in my stash for years.
I don't even remember who makes it, I just know that it's perfectly girly!
You can find May's new releases right here at TGF's store, and don't forget to HOP!
Find all the details right here, be sure to complete the blog hop before May 18th (12pm CST).
One lucky winner will win ALL of May's new sets. Woohoo!
Good luck to you!
Thank you for coming by to see me, have a wonderful rest of your evening!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: