Monday, August 21, 2017

7 Kids Cas-ual Fridays stamp

Happy beautiful Monday everyone! I hope your weekend went very well. 😃
I live in the heart of Columbia, SC and eclipse fever is everywhere.
It's definitely exciting, you can really feel this historical buzz!

I spent some time in my craft room this weekend,
playing with the beautiful Cas-ual Fridays Pretty Posies set:


This stamp set is so sweet and versatile! It even has its own coordinating die (sold separately):


I used three of the images, and die cuts, along with two of the sentiments:



These Posies are such a nice size to fill up a card. 
I made mine a 5.5 x 5.5 and still needed to rearrange it for more room!

You can find all of the products here at 7Kids Craft Store,
Kelly also has an amazing clearance sale going on right here
Go ahead, you deserve it! ;)
Have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxox

Joni


No comments: