Wednesday, August 9, 2017

7 Kids Designer - Who Me?!?

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I am celebrating mid-week with a fun announcement -
I am on the 7 Kids Craft Store Design Team!
I've always loved the store and its fun variety of products,
now I have the opportunity to work with artists that I admire. 💝

Today we are starting our monthly blog challenge of Anything Goes,
one lucky winner will receive a $20 gc to the store!


For my card I used Vilda Stamps Christmas and a sentiment from Cas-ual Fridays Pretty Posies:


I found some wonderful scraps in my hoard drawer of the mushroom paper (Recollections)
and colored up the images with Copics. I popped everything up on dimensional dots and finished it with that sweet sentiment on a banner.
Come by the challenge blog to see what everyone has created!
We can't wait to see what you design for this month. 😃

Have a beautiful day everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox
Joni

No comments: